Accomplished

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Recurring Dreams

Well things have been moving very slowly right now. I'm not blaming God for it because its just not right at all. One of the things I am grateful for is my ability to be strong and just go with the wind. For years since 2002 all I was concentrating on graduating from high school and I did it. When I did I was happy for a short amount of time it was like an adrenaline rush but its gone now. I dunno what else to concentrate on and I guess I'm suppossed to use this time for spiritual growth. Its time to get some books and do some research on spiritual growth, and thats all I can do right now. I need to amp myself up and not be so hard on myself all the time. I don't like being sad and I can't wait for the summer to come. In June I'll be going out of town to Gary, Indiana to visit my family. Last night I had another dream of Native Americans I have them once or twice a month. I was in the woods and I was in traditional clothing in a tribe then I went into the time I live in now. I met a Native American man in the elevator and he looked so familar in the dream and he was standing proud and tall. He had long hair and he looked and smiled at me. I know I was told that some of the dreams I had were memories of my previous life of four lives ago I was a Native American woman. But what I need to know is if I have Native American spirit gudies, and are they trying to contact me. The second question is am I suppossed to be with them in this life time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home